BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katherine P.
The color options are great, and the lip balm is amazing. But I feel like you get more usable product with the tin, if you aren't looking for tints or shades.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I really love Burt's. I always have very chapped lips and I love putting Burt's on it leaves them feeling a bit tingly which is good because I know its working!
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Talk about a winner. The peppermint makes your lips tingle! So cool. (Your beau will appreciate the lip tickles, too!) And SPF protection to boot? Yes please.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I really love this lip balm. I love how refreshing it is with its minty scent. I also love how effective it is in making my lips feel moisturized and smooth.
Marisa B.
St Petersburg, FL
This balm has the perfect texture, not too thick and not too thin. I never feel like I need to constantly reapply or that I have so much on my lips look white.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I like Burt's Bees, but I feel it's a little too overpriced for the same quality as lesser expensive brands. I only purchase Burt's Bees every once in awhile.
Brandee R.
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick ever! Doesn't leave your lips oily, moisturizes and leaves lips smooth! I get it for $1 @ my local Big Lots, just a heads up!
Kate B.
The pomegranate is my favorite, and I often use it as my Chapstick before I go to bed. Then when I wake up my lips are much softer, and the smell is wonderful!
Stefanie M.
Summerville, SC
I love everything Burt's bees but I also really love their lip balm because it's that classic cherry color and it makes your lips look a little extra flushed.
Nikole S.
I like this on my lips when they are chapped. It feels good and has a minty feel to it which is nice. Goes on easily it’s not so waxy that it’s hard to put on.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?