Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
The color options are great, and the lip balm is amazing. But I feel like you get more usable product with the tin, if you aren't looking for tints or shades.
I really love Burt's. I always have very chapped lips and I love putting Burt's on it leaves them feeling a bit tingly which is good because I know its working!
Talk about a winner. The peppermint makes your lips tingle! So cool. (Your beau will appreciate the lip tickles, too!) And SPF protection to boot? Yes please.
I really love this lip balm. I love how refreshing it is with its minty scent. I also love how effective it is in making my lips feel moisturized and smooth.
This balm has the perfect texture, not too thick and not too thin. I never feel like I need to constantly reapply or that I have so much on my lips look white.
I like Burt's Bees, but I feel it's a little too overpriced for the same quality as lesser expensive brands. I only purchase Burt's Bees every once in awhile.
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick ever! Doesn't leave your lips oily, moisturizes and leaves lips smooth! I get it for $1 @ my local Big Lots, just a heads up!
The pomegranate is my favorite, and I often use it as my Chapstick before I go to bed. Then when I wake up my lips are much softer, and the smell is wonderful!
I love everything Burt's bees but I also really love their lip balm because it's that classic cherry color and it makes your lips look a little extra flushed.
I like this on my lips when they are chapped. It feels good and has a minty feel to it which is nice. Goes on easily it’s not so waxy that it’s hard to put on.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos