BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan C.
Worked well as a chapstick. The mint did tingle and burn slightly, but cooled down quickly. Could be a little gloopy, but would fade into a nice, even layer.
Bethany G.
Great Chapstick that leaves your lips feeling moist and even adds a little color to your lips. I give this four stars because I do not like the way it tastes
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I use this everyday. I love this product because it helps heal chapped lips instantly. the only issue I have is it leaves my lips feeling so waxy and sticky.
Lisie R.
Can you believe I bought Burt's and bees and I heard that those don't do nothing to your lips but those are awesome you should buy Burt's and bees smoothing
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are an excellant gift to give anyone. Or to treat your self. Available at some cracker barrels where I first saw but now in drugstores and box stores.
Oriana O.
I love Burt's Bees in theory. I'm a green girl, so these products appeal to me. But the pomegranate oil lip balm does not hydrate well and is a bit itchy.
Stacey R.
FPO, NY
I love using the burt bees lip balms because they make my lips super soft. They come in different scents as well. Like pomengranite, mango, and alcai berry.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I feel like this is flimy and sits on the top of my lips. I prefer Chapstick. Chapstick is also much more affordable since I tend to lose these all the time!
kayla a.
LOVE this stuff... I seriously live by it. I've tried other balms and I have to constantly reapply for it to work. I don't have to do that with Burt's Bees!
justin n.
Vine Grove, KY
I think this is good but at the same time, i don't think it is the best that is on the market and i would get the other type if just a little more expensive.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?