Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Worked well as a chapstick. The mint did tingle and burn slightly, but cooled down quickly. Could be a little gloopy, but would fade into a nice, even layer.
Great Chapstick that leaves your lips feeling moist and even adds a little color to your lips. I give this four stars because I do not like the way it tastes
I use this everyday. I love this product because it helps heal chapped lips instantly. the only issue I have is it leaves my lips feeling so waxy and sticky.
Can you believe I bought Burt's and bees and I heard that those don't do nothing to your lips but those are awesome you should buy Burt's and bees smoothing
These are an excellant gift to give anyone. Or to treat your self. Available at some cracker barrels where I first saw but now in drugstores and box stores.
I love Burt's Bees in theory. I'm a green girl, so these products appeal to me. But the pomegranate oil lip balm does not hydrate well and is a bit itchy.
I love using the burt bees lip balms because they make my lips super soft. They come in different scents as well. Like pomengranite, mango, and alcai berry.
I feel like this is flimy and sits on the top of my lips. I prefer Chapstick. Chapstick is also much more affordable since I tend to lose these all the time!
LOVE this stuff... I seriously live by it. I've tried other balms and I have to constantly reapply for it to work. I don't have to do that with Burt's Bees!
I think this is good but at the same time, i don't think it is the best that is on the market and i would get the other type if just a little more expensive.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos