BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sara H.
Excellent product. Goes on clear and smells like peppermint. Gives an immediate "plumping" effect and as long as you don't lose your tube, it lasts forever!
Xareni S.
It is kind of hard to put on but then once you start to use it more it glides on smoothly. And I love the smell of peppermint and how it makes my lips feel.
Jocelyne M.
Gardena, CA
These are amazing ! I don't have to keep applying after a little while it really moisturizes my lips and not make them dry later on like other lip products.
Shauna H.
Huntington
This is my mainstay lip balm. I've been using this for years and years. It's the best feeling, not greasy at all, and the peppermint adds a nice cool tingle.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I love this product. It's long-lasting, cools as it soothes, and is easy to find in my purse being bright, sunshiny yellow. I will definitely keep using it.
Briana C.
Now this is the product you want to have in your purse ladies!! The scent is really refreshing and good:) and it helps your lips if they are cracked or dry!!
Marilia G.
panama city
I am a Burt's Bees lover!
This lip balm is one of my favorites. The peppermint makes my lips feels really good and it keeps my lips hydrated for a long time.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This helps my lips so much. My lips get dry easily and this helps to moisturize them. It helps them to stop cracking. I love the way it goes on and stays on.
Valery A.
Aurora, CO
Seriously, who doesn't love this stuff? The perfect lip balm and the peppermint gives it that wonderful tingle! I also love that it's a cruelty free product!
annamaria a.
Spencerport, NY
Very moisturizing for the lips. The pomegranate one is the best Burt's bee out there. The waterproof one is highly disappointing as it turns your lips white.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?