Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees never fails to rid me of chapped lips. It burns some if my lips are really chapped because of the mint, but goes away fast and my lips feel so much better!
This chap stick goes on smooth and is extremely moisturizing. It is always my go-to when my lips are chapped or dry. It last a lot longer than other brands and keeps my lips feeling healthy.
I have used Burt's Bees products for years and this by far is one of my favorites. It works miracle's on your lips and leaves them plump and full, and extremely soft. Definitely a must have.
Healthy shiny lips with natural products and ingredants ! We love Burt's bee products ! This is a amazing product affordable and easy to find . I strongly recommend trying Burt's for yourself
It's a luxury to have this chapstick in my purse. I'm afraid to buy it because i don't wanna lose it and I'm really bad at losing my chapsticks. But it's definitely worth the few extra dollars
This is my all time favorite beauty item! ! Love the fact that every ingredient in this is natural oils. I have no longer experience cold sores with this chap stick I'm in love with this item
I use this stuff all the time I used to use carmax now I'm hooked a on this ChapStick it is so mosterizing and soft on my lips the down side is it is a little bit price
......is the BEST. We use the regular, the acai berry ,the pomegranate and the mango at my house; we love them all! In the car, my pocket, my purse, my desk at work.....I keep them everywhere!
I love how soft it makes my lips look and feel. It cheap and the packaging is fine. The only thing is it gathers in the corners of my mouth and I can't feel it doing that, very non flattering.
I think this is the only thing that really helps with my winter dry lips.....It Love how its all Natural, last long, has SPF protection, and smells great too...i just can't live without it!!!.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos