BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Taylor B.
Colby, KS
These make my lips so much softer and they help on those days when my lips really do get super chapped. I use this in the winter to avoid getting chapped lips.
Alyssa L.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works fairly well at healing chapped lips I’ve found better chapsticks but this is still a good choice. It has a minty feeling on the lips which feels nice.
Rosemary T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Excellent formula, love the shine and the way it feels on my lips. The ingredients are all natural which I appreciate. I have been buying lip balm for years.
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
This is better than any lip balms I've tried passed 5 years.
I do like baby lips, eos, and other product.
but this is always soothing, light, and long lasting
Deepal P.
Plant city , FL
Great chapstick. Have had chapped lips forever but when I started using this, my lips were always moisturized. My lips feel amazing. Plus, the smell is great.
Katie H.
I'm a sucker for Burts Bees.  I love their bright packaging and I love their clean products.  All of their lip balm products are my favorite.
Cassandra S.
I get really dry lips, especially in the winter and this stuff stops it before it even starts. Its the only chap stick I use and I love the fresh minty smell!
elysekirk K.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Target
I loooove the Burt’s bees lipbalm. My lips are very chapped in the winter and it helps bring a lot of moisture to my lips. It tingles a bit too which I like!!!
Nikki B.
Glouster, OH
This is the best chapstick I own! It smells really great and works extremely fast. The only downfall is that it is expensive. However, it is totally worth it.
Lizbeth F.
I Love This Product It Heals My Lips, Smells Good, And You Only Aply Once Or Twice And Other Products You Aply More Than Twice A Day. Really Good Stuff Here!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?