BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kande A.
Roswell, NM
It's an amazing product.! Nonetheless cheap.! A good bargain and a great buy.! Never spend more money on a product again, this is the product of the future.!
Tawny A.
My daughter has chronically chapped lips and this lip balm is perfect for her to use daily! With regular use she has had less issues with her lips this year!
Jessica R.
Des Moines, IA
While I love most Burt's Bees products, this particular one isn't a favorite. The smell is very strong. That said, it is very good at what it is meant to do.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Burts Bee's lip balm is so hydrating. It doesn't even compare to other chapsticks on the market. Being from up north this is a must have in the harsh winter!
Geronima P.
Monrovia, Ca
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I always seem to have 3 or 4 in my purse. It's my #1 thing to put on my lips. It's great because its subtle.
Ashley J.
I rarely use a lip balm. Yikes I know lol but when I do. I love to use Burt's Bees Beeswax. it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized plus it smells fantastic!
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
All of the products from Burt's bee are very good. this lip care has a pomegranate oil in the ingredients that make my lips extra smooth. Love the product
Bonnie D.
Olympia
Love love love burts bees. My all time favorite chapstick. It's not too waxy or oily. It's the perfect amount of moisture and I love the natural ingredients
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I have the shade Rose and love it. I apply before I go workout and it lasts through all the sweating and water breaks. Gives a nice soft and natural color.
Ashley C.
I was given this product by a family member. now I'm hooked. I wish it lasted long because I go through them like crazy! I keep a bunch with me at all times!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?