Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I started using Burt's bee while I was pregnant and I absolutely love there products! The lip balm is great it tastes great and moisturizes my lips all day!
I feel like this is flimy and sits on the top of my lips. I prefer Chapstick. Chapstick is also much more affordable since I tend to lose these all the time!
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I always seem to have 3 or 4 in my purse. It's my #1 thing to put on my lips. It's great because its subtle.
I think this is good but at the same time, i don't think it is the best that is on the market and i would get the other type if just a little more expensive.
I love this lip balm; it's my favorite ever! I prefer it's waxy consistency versus other products' oily texture. Having it on your lips feels so refreshing.
I was given this product by a family member. now I'm hooked. I wish it lasted long because I go through them like crazy! I keep a bunch with me at all times!
This is what I grew up using and it’s always been my favorite it’s a bit expensive but anything that works is expensive. Will continue to use and recommend.
The cooling feeling is nice, but it's not really worth the price. I prefer the replenishing lip balm over this one because I feel like it moisturizes better.
Great product, perfect for this cold bitter weather. Unlike a lot of lip balms it doesn't dry your lips out more causing you to apply more and more lip balm!
I rarely use a lip balm. Yikes I know lol but when I do. I love to use Burt's Bees Beeswax. it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized plus it smells fantastic!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos