BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I started using Burt's bee while I was pregnant and I absolutely love there products! The lip balm is great it tastes great and moisturizes my lips all day!
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I feel like this is flimy and sits on the top of my lips. I prefer Chapstick. Chapstick is also much more affordable since I tend to lose these all the time!
Geronima P.
Monrovia, Ca
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I always seem to have 3 or 4 in my purse. It's my #1 thing to put on my lips. It's great because its subtle.
justin n.
Vine Grove, KY
I think this is good but at the same time, i don't think it is the best that is on the market and i would get the other type if just a little more expensive.
Kylie T.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this lip balm; it's my favorite ever! I prefer it's waxy consistency versus other products' oily texture. Having it on your lips feels so refreshing.
Ashley C.
I was given this product by a family member. now I'm hooked. I wish it lasted long because I go through them like crazy! I keep a bunch with me at all times!
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
This is what I grew up using and it’s always been my favorite it’s a bit expensive but anything that works is expensive. Will continue to use and recommend.
Jade M.
The cooling feeling is nice, but it's not really worth the price. I prefer the replenishing lip balm over this one because I feel like it moisturizes better.
April M.
Indianapolis
Great product, perfect for this cold bitter weather. Unlike a lot of lip balms it doesn't dry your lips out more causing you to apply more and more lip balm!
Ashley J.
I rarely use a lip balm. Yikes I know lol but when I do. I love to use Burt's Bees Beeswax. it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized plus it smells fantastic!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?