Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is extremely refreshing. I really love the peppermint scent. It makes your lips seem smoother instantly. It is very great for chapped lips, especially in the winter time. I use this all the time.
My absolute favorite lip balm. I love the minty flavor and it goes on smoothly. I always apply it before bed, it lasts through the night and my lips feel great in the morning. I can't live without it!
This works pretty well. It was kinda expensive for a chapstick but Burts Bees is expensive in general. They have a strong smell and it does last awhile. I'd recommend to others or even give as a gift.
I am fully loyal to burts bees lip balm. I love all the different scents and it's the only balm I've found that keeps my lips moist for hours without reapplying. Love that it's all natural too.
This lip product is o.k. It’s nice and minty so it is soothing on the lips but I didn’t notice that it was moisturizing or that it made a difference over time. I wouldn’t recommend as it is ineffective.
This was the first lip balm I ever tried and let me tell ya, it’s my holy grail. Burt’s Bee’s is amazing. The original leaves your lips so moisturized and great. I love how it gives you a tingly feeling, too.
You can’t go wrong with Burts bees products especially the lip balm‘s. They come in all sorts of sense and leave your lips feeling nice in which dries. I would recommend this product for men and women alike.
I like how it doesn’t burn your lips when you put it on and leaves your lips being smooth and silky. I would definitely recommend. It did meet my expectations and is made with natural ingredients
I actually like this stuff. It isn't THE BEST lip balm I have ever found, but it is one that I keep in my purse often. The flavored balms are really good smelling and the formula is pretty good too.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos