BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

elysekirk K.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Target
I loooove the Burt’s bees lipbalm. My lips are very chapped in the winter and it helps bring a lot of moisture to my lips. It tingles a bit too which I like!!!
Lizbeth F.
I Love This Product It Heals My Lips, Smells Good, And You Only Aply Once Or Twice And Other Products You Aply More Than Twice A Day. Really Good Stuff Here!!
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
This is one of my top favorite lip balms I have used. Smells great and feels soft. I have tons of these little guys in my bag... My favorite is the lemon!!!!!
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
I love the little tin that this product came in. My only downfall, which was my fault, is that I left it in my car in the winter and it melted out of the tin.
Ashley M.
Lebanon, OH
Burt's Bees ANYTHING is good. But I use this chap stick like it's my job. It keeps my lips nice and smooth and nourishes them when they are actually chapped.
Amy C.
Dover, NH
My always go to for lip balm is the Pomegranate. So smooth and the perfect amount of subtle color. I have one for every purse. I haven't found anything better.
Kara G.
Campbellsville, KY
This is an amazing product. I use it daily and have for many years. It keeps your lips moisturized and perfectly smooth all day long!! A must have beauty item.
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love love love Burt's Bees products and will continue to purchase products from them! I am currently using the Medicated lip balm and I love it!!
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
The classic lip balm! I’ve been using it for years and I love it. Effective and soothing, Burt’s Bees is affordable and easy to find. I always have one on me!
Mary S.
Nothing works like this. It keeps my really chapped and peeling lips healthy. I hate being without. I often use it first and the apply lipstick or gloss over.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?