BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber V.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this product! I rarely find a lip balm I stick! Usually I use it but almost never finish the stick! It's absolutely not the case Burt's Bee's
Lauren J.
I loved the way this balm felt on my lips, I use it a lot during the winter months! Better than any other lip balm I have used, would recommend this to anyone!
Kristina D.
Nampa, ID
I love this lip balm that it has a menthol feel to it. This is my favorite out of all the products even though it's on the higher price range in the drugstore.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
Love this stuff, goes on smooth and not sticky, smells great. I throw mine in my beach bag and have never had problems with it melting or anything like that.
Silky D.
Quite good! Ingredients quite natural. Love it for my dry lips. Have it on even now. This peppermint flavor is by far my fav. Its the best chap stick to have.
Brooke d.
Camp Hill, PA
I love these lip balms! The pomegranate is gross -- it was gifted to me twice -- but the mint is amazing! Definitely recommend, as long as you love the scent.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Hands down the best balm you can buy. It is very pricey but if you want a worthy product then get this. It will not disappoint you AMD you will be buying more.
kaylee p.
Seriously the best lip balm out there and I'm sure anyone can agree. It feels so smooth and it makes my lips feel so good. I never leave the house without it.
Katherine P.
The color options are great, and the lip balm is amazing. But I feel like you get more usable product with the tin, if you aren't looking for tints or shades.
Karina M.
This is super hydrating and left my lips extremely smooth. A little goes a long way I love putting this on before adding my mat lipsticks really helps hydrate.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?