Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
These are amazing! I use to hate wearing this kind of stuff from other brands beceause it made my lips still feel dry after an hour or two but this does well!
I have used this my whole life. There is no other way to go. Burt's bees is life. You can feel the product soothing your lips. Not to mention it is all natural.
I love the pomegranate lip balm so much. I keep a tube in my purse and one at home. It has a hint of color and is really moisturizing. It also smells amazing.
I feel like this chapstick tends to make my lips feel dry again soon after I put it on. It feels nice initially, but I prefer EOS for a longer smooth feeling!
Nothing works like this. It keeps my really chapped and peeling lips healthy. I hate being without. I often use it first and the apply lipstick or gloss over.
I've never used anything that worked even remotely close to Bert's Bees. It hydrates my lips and keeps them moist and protected. I'll never try anything else.
I love all the Burt's bees products! This one makes my lips so soft and kissable. My husband definitely notices the difference when i am well stocked with it.
I love the little tin that this product came in. My only downfall, which was my fault, is that I left it in my car in the winter and it melted out of the tin.
I feel like Burt's bees is hyped up. i didn't like this product because i had to apply it multiple times because of how fast it wears off. it does smell amazing
I love love love this Chapstick! You can really feel it working on your lips and I haven't bought it in a whole but I will. And I love the minty feel and smell
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos