Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I always keep 1-2 in my purse daily, and I love the way this product smooths lip imperfections! $3 is a good price for this item because in many places it is priced a little higher.
This product is amazing the only thing is that it docent really taste good, if it had a tint of flavor it would be even better, but the product does wonders for you lips
Burt's bees replenishing lip balm is amazing! It feels like a splash of cold water on my lips :) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with chapped lips!
My grandma had some one summer and i used it and fell in love! I love pomegranates and chap stick so it was a two in one awesome product! I love love love this stuff.
Love this balm!!!! I work 12hr shift and tend to had very dry lips at times esp. in the winter. This stuff is minty fresh and love the tingle on my lips when I use it.
I love Burt's bees products. They truly work and are the only chap sticks I use. I have been using their products for years and have gotten my friends to switch too! :)
Can't beat Burt's Lip Balm! Wonderful feeling of moisture and softness on your lips!! And you don't have to worry about what it's doing to your body as you ingest it!!
This product is great if you have chapped lips. Leaves a tingly minty sensation so if you're not a fan of that then this products not for you. Great at hydrating lips.
I have tried many different types of chap stick over the years. None of them worked as well as Burt's. Although I think the original is better than the medicated kind.
Love Burt's Bees products! I have plenty of these lip balms in different flavors, they are all great. they stay on lib longer, moisturizing better than most lip balms.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos