Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I LOOOOVE THIS STUFF. :) Very moisturizing. This will be your best friend, especially right now, during the fall/winter season. Say no to nasty cracked lips. ;p
Another of my favorite chapstick really moisturizers the lips lasts long, does the job you can never go wrong with it also love the variety of smells they have.
Can't live without my Burtbees ;) always have all the time. Name it any type of weather you can't go wrong with it. Works great! Keep my lips nice and soft :-*
This balm is OK. My husband is obsessed and won't use any others but I find it far too waxy. I want a balm that feels smooth and moisturizing, this feels heavy.
Burt's Bees is a charm in the winter, it is the only lip balm that fully heals my chapped lips. The Replenishing flaor is delicious and will add a little color!
I looooooove this stuff! It's truly the best out there. Unfortunately burt's bees is very expensive around here so I don't get to buy it as much as I would like
I love the mint tingle of this lip balm. It doesn't feel caked on, but also lasts for longer than many other brands - skipping the need to continuously reapply.
These are amazing and all natural, but I just hate the way they smell. Maybe its just me. I still buy them for my daughter because it's all natural ingredients.
I love anything Burt's bees . I was a bit skeptical at first, but let me tell you the quality is there and no matter what product I buy I fall in love with it.
I absolutely love this product! I rarely find a lip balm I stick! Usually I use it but almost never finish the stick! It's absolutely not the case Burt's Bee's
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos