BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kailee J.
Carl Junction, MO
I LOOOOVE THIS STUFF. :) Very moisturizing. This will be your best friend, especially right now, during the fall/winter season. Say no to nasty cracked lips. ;p
Angela L.
Ontario
Another of my favorite chapstick really moisturizers the lips lasts long, does the job you can never go wrong with it also love the variety of smells they have.
Jeannalyn A.
Concord, CA
Can't live without my Burtbees ;) always have all the time. Name it any type of weather you can't go wrong with it. Works great! Keep my lips nice and soft :-*
Courtney S.
This balm is OK. My husband is obsessed and won't use any others but I find it far too waxy. I want a balm that feels smooth and moisturizing, this feels heavy.
Molly H.
Burt's Bees is a charm in the winter, it is the only lip balm that fully heals my chapped lips. The Replenishing flaor is delicious and will add a little color!
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
I looooooove this stuff! It's truly the best out there. Unfortunately burt's bees is very expensive around here so I don't get to buy it as much as I would like
Taylor P.
Charleston, WV
I love the mint tingle of this lip balm. It doesn't feel caked on, but also lasts for longer than many other brands - skipping the need to continuously reapply.
Merima B.
These are amazing and all natural, but I just hate the way they smell. Maybe its just me. I still buy them for my daughter because it's all natural ingredients.
Heather  D.
Bostic, NC
I love anything Burt's bees . I was a bit skeptical at first, but let me tell you the quality is there and no matter what product I buy I fall in love with it.
Amber V.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this product! I rarely find a lip balm I stick! Usually I use it but almost never finish the stick! It's absolutely not the case Burt's Bee's
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?