Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
This balm has the perfect texture, not too thick and not too thin. I never feel like I need to constantly reapply or that I have so much on my lips look white.
The only chap stick I use... Burt’s bees is my favorite lip balm. It absorbs unlike other lip balm that just sits on top of my lips. Never use any other brand.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the color and it's sooo smooth when you apply it on. Not so sticky and its perfectly good for any occasion! Forget lipsticks just use lip balm.
By far my favorite chapstick from burt’s bees! I am a repeat user of this product and it went far beyond expectations! Worth the price! So gentle on the lips!
Who doens't love and Burt's Bees products but the lip balm is by far the best and in my opinion this stick seems to last a lot longer the the cheaper lip balm.
This is a great product. I have several tubes floating around my house. I absolutely love the way it makes my lips tingle and the cool feeling after applying.
This is my husband and I’s go to lip balm—it protects against the (sometimes) harsh Oklahoma winters and summers. Have purchased at Walmart, Target, and Ulta.
My husband and I love Burt's Bees, as does my daughter. The mint is very light (Which is a great thing considering I normally hate mint). It lasts long as well!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos