BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
Marisa B.
St Petersburg, FL
This balm has the perfect texture, not too thick and not too thin. I never feel like I need to constantly reapply or that I have so much on my lips look white.
Taylor T.
The only chap stick I use... Burt’s bees is my favorite lip balm. It absorbs unlike other lip balm that just sits on top of my lips. Never use any other brand.
shu s.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the color and it's sooo smooth when you apply it on. Not so sticky and its perfectly good for any occasion! Forget lipsticks just use lip balm.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
By far my favorite chapstick from burt’s bees! I am a repeat user of this product and it went far beyond expectations! Worth the price! So gentle on the lips!
Megan F.
Mills, WY
Who doens't love and Burt's Bees products but the lip balm is by far the best and in my opinion this stick seems to last a lot longer the the cheaper lip balm.
Samantha P.
Clintondale, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a tried and true lip balm. I always go back. The minty flavor and tingle is so refreshing and it makes my lips so smooth without ever drying them out.
Kristin A.
This is a great product. I have several tubes floating around my house. I absolutely love the way it makes my lips tingle and the cool feeling after applying.
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my husband and I’s go to lip balm—it protects against the (sometimes) harsh Oklahoma winters and summers. Have purchased at Walmart, Target, and Ulta.
Brittaney H.
My husband and I love Burt's Bees, as does my daughter. The mint is very light (Which is a great thing considering I normally hate mint). It lasts long as well!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?