Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt's bees products in general but the pomegranate one is the best it goes on smooth and has a delighful smell it stays on you lips for a long time an keeps them soft
I love using Burts bees chapstick, especially the ones with shades of pink in them! My only issue is how pricey they can get! Not sure it's always 100% with the almost 4 dollars a stick.
Burt's bees is my favorite chap stick.. I always take one with me everywhere I go. It keeps my lips feeling great and definitely soothes them when they get to feeling dry and chaped
I love everything from this company. Love the moisture and smooth texture it brings to my lips. Perfect on the go and during the harsh winter weather. Highly recommend this product.
This stuff really does replenish your lips. I've also tried Burt's Bees Lifeguard lip balm but that one turned my lips white. Replenish is way better. I love it.
This is great as a lip balm but you can't really tell what color it's going to be when you wear it. The color on the cap is not a good indicator of what the lip balm will look like.
Burton's bees has amazing products. Product helps chapped lips. Also try bAby items. The lotion and shampoo are amazing I will never go back to a different shampoo for my kids. A little amount goes a long ways
My very favorite lip balm and the ONLY one i will use! Works so well and fast! Within hours and not days my super wind chapped & cracked lips are healed and ready for more ski fun!
Love this product. I love the tingly feeling I get on my lips after I apply the chapstick. It's packaging is also great because I have a habit of losing my chapsticks after 10 uses.
I love this chap stick. This is the only brand of chap stick that doesn't make my throat have a slight allergic reaction, not to mention it does it's job and moisturizes perfectly.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos