BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shaina L.
Riverview, FL
This is my absolute favorite! This Chapstick may be a little on the pricey side but it's very refreshing and keeps your lips soft all the time. It doesn't dry my lips out at all and I use it all the time!
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have this lip balm in the pink grapefruit scent and i absolutely love it! I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees products especially the lip balms. This really moisturizes my lips and smells amazing!!!
Michelle K.
I personally don't like pomegranate smell but this chapstick moisturizes my lips really well and I don't find myself reapplying too often, compared to other chapsticks I have used
Mena M.
I use these lip balms religiously....mainly because of the moisture..I am currently using the Hydrating one because of winter but I do own a couple and am excited to try them all.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite lip balm, hands down. Way better than anything loaded with petroleum jelly. Also perfect for musician's who need to keep their lips in good condition for performances!
Wendy G.
Norwalk, CA
I like this one mainly for its smell, since it smells like any Bert's Bees product. If you're looking for a chapstick to head damaged lips though, this probably isn't for you.
Marcos M.
So in love with this product it makes the fine line in my lips disappear and moisturize for hours also tastes and smells really good, everybody with lips issues should try this.
Melissa S.
Best Chapstick on the market!! I personally use it year round!!! I have a new flavor of it and that is honey smell and works wonderful! Highly recommend it to everyone I know!!
Lety C.
I use this product every day for my eczema and it works like a dream. I also use it has a very effective lip balm before I go to bed. My lips are amazingly soft in the morning!
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
I love everything Burt's bees but this is not my favorite type. I'm all for the original flavor. This pomegranate flavor makes my lips feel so wet. Not a fan of that feeling.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?