Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I recently started purchasing burt's bees lip balm. I buy the multi packs and stash tubes around the house, car, office and my purse. That way I always have one handy.
It's okay. It sometimes feels kind of sticky on. I definitely have other lip balms I prefer over this one though this one does have the benefit of being all natural compared to others that aren't.
I have four different kinds of the Burt's and Bees chapstick my siblings and niece all steal them so i only have one but its the best and since they keep taking them i guess they love it too
I have used a ton of different chap sticks and i LOVE Burt's bees. It is hydrating and really helps heal chapped lips. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't leave a weird "film" on your lips.
I live everything Burt's bees! I usually use the regular ChapStick. Can't get enough. I constantly an applying it. I buy the sticks by 20 tubes at a time. Love love love
Bought this product on accident, but ended up really liking it. The smell is fantastic, and it's effective. I just really missed the cooling sensation of the original.
Burt's Bees never fails to rid me of chapped lips. It burns some if my lips are really chapped because of the mint, but goes away fast and my lips feel so much better!
Love how natural Burt's bees is and I love the smell and that way it makes my lips feel. Its has a very moisturizing feel and is something I always recommend to others.
This chap stick goes on smooth and is extremely moisturizing. It is always my go-to when my lips are chapped or dry. It last a lot longer than other brands and keeps my lips feeling healthy.
I don't use this product a lot but I did enjoy the mint flavor they had but It kind of felt warm on my lips. Though I will try other ones to find what is better for me.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos