Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I really love this lip balm. I love how refreshing it is with its minty scent. I also love how effective it is in making my lips feel moisturized and smooth.
I love this brand of lip balm! I always buy like 5 at a time because I have one in my purse, my backpack, and like 3 around my apartment. Its a great product!
I really love Burt's. I always have very chapped lips and I love putting Burt's on it leaves them feeling a bit tingly which is good because I know its working!
Best chap stick ever. This has helped recover my lips because I bite them so much. The wax smells good to me and it just really moisturizes my lips very well.
This is a really nice lip balm. The Hibiscus shade actually has a ton of color. It glides on easy and stays on quite a while. No major scent. Good price point.
Burt's Bees ANYTHING is good. But I use this chap stick like it's my job. It keeps my lips nice and smooth and nourishes them when they are actually chapped.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is very moisturizing and refreshing. It stays on for a long time. It does go on very thick, so it feels kind of sticky or tacky sometimes.
Hands down the best balm you can buy. It is very pricey but if you want a worthy product then get this. It will not disappoint you AMD you will be buying more.
I love this lip scrub! It keeps my lips soft and feeling nourished. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive lips, and is in need of hydration.
This lip balm is unbeatable. I can't get enough of its moisturizing properties and the invigorating tingling mint feeling. I keep it in my purse at all times!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos