BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I really love this lip balm. I love how refreshing it is with its minty scent. I also love how effective it is in making my lips feel moisturized and smooth.
Elizabeth M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brand of lip balm! I always buy like 5 at a time because I have one in my purse, my backpack, and like 3 around my apartment. Its a great product!
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I really love Burt's. I always have very chapped lips and I love putting Burt's on it leaves them feeling a bit tingly which is good because I know its working!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Best chap stick ever. This has helped recover my lips because I bite them so much. The wax smells good to me and it just really moisturizes my lips very well.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
This is a really nice lip balm. The Hibiscus shade actually has a ton of color. It glides on easy and stays on quite a while. No major scent. Good price point.
Ashley M.
Lebanon, OH
Burt's Bees ANYTHING is good. But I use this chap stick like it's my job. It keeps my lips nice and smooth and nourishes them when they are actually chapped.
Katie G.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is very moisturizing and refreshing. It stays on for a long time. It does go on very thick, so it feels kind of sticky or tacky sometimes.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Hands down the best balm you can buy. It is very pricey but if you want a worthy product then get this. It will not disappoint you AMD you will be buying more.
Sammie R.
I love this lip scrub! It keeps my lips soft and feeling nourished. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive lips, and is in need of hydration.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
This lip balm is unbeatable. I can't get enough of its moisturizing properties and the invigorating tingling mint feeling. I keep it in my purse at all times!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?