Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I first got this from grab bag I bought at the burt's bees website. It kept me chap and split lip free through a high elevation winter until my beloved stole it!
I honestly did not think I would love this but I was proven wrong the minute I applied it to my lips smooth and took my lips from chapped and dry to silky kissable lips. Love this product!
I am a huge fan of Burt's bees chapstick. It actually makes my lips moist and doesn't dry them out like a lot of other chapsticks I have tried. Well worth the money.
I live in NorthEast Ohio and can get seriously damaged lips - winter or summer. I LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm and the pomegranate scent is just there enough to be nice, but not overpowering.
This is the only chap stick that leaves my lips nice and smooth. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it.! Leaves my lips feeling cool and smooth.!! 👍🏽
The best lip balm I've ever used hands down. I definitely recommend this product, it's organic. It's made out of bees wax hints the name, and other natural ingredients such as peppermint.
Love Burt's bees chapsticks, I'm pretty sure that we have one of each flavor in our house. This is not my absolute favorite, the blueberry/chocolate wins that prize.
Love this stuff, especially when I have a coupon or find it on sale. I enjoy the pomegranate but my husband likes the original with the nice menthol kick. No nasty petroleum in this stuff!
This makes my lips so soft! I love that there is no funky scent or sticky texture, just smooth, does-what-its-supposed-to-do goodness! I carry about 3 of these in my purse at all times.
Love this! Feels great for every day, but especially when you have a cold. The peppermint is great to open up my sinuses and it really helps with the extra chapping.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos