BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Soft lips with no waxy build up?? Get it with Bert's bees!!! Amazing product if you are prone to chapped lips in the winter, summer, fall, and spring like I am!
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I like how all natural this brand is as well as how smooth this lip balm formula is. it is not greasy or thick and it does a great job moisturizing your lips.
Jill U.
Muskegon, MI
I really like this for the most part, but it is so think it is almost like putting paste on. And it is a little pricey if you pick it up at the wrong stores...
Amy S.
Corning, NY
I really like how well this product works, however, I do not like how it feels when I put it on. I like chapsticks that feel soft and smooth during application.
Lauren J.
I loved the way this balm felt on my lips, I use it a lot during the winter months! Better than any other lip balm I have used, would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer S.
Encino, CA
Nice peppermint flavor and texture to the product. Love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips. Very refreshing, especially when my lips are dry and chapped .
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
This is better than any lip balms I've tried passed 5 years.
I do like baby lips, eos, and other product.
but this is always soothing, light, and long lasting
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Very moisturizing and thick, so it lasts longer.Also, it has a beautiful tint to each balm . However, it's too expensive for the amount you receive per stick.
Brooke d.
Camp Hill, PA
I love these lip balms! The pomegranate is gross -- it was gifted to me twice -- but the mint is amazing! Definitely recommend, as long as you love the scent.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
The classic lip balm! I’ve been using it for years and I love it. Effective and soothing, Burt’s Bees is affordable and easy to find. I always have one on me!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?