Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I have tried probably all of Burt's bees products and I love this one! the color, smell, and taste is great. I love pomegranate and this embraces is amazingly.
i love the way this stays on forever and make my lips feel really smooth and i only have to apply a couple times because it stays on ! it smells really good too
Burt's Bees gets and A++ from me! My boyfriend and I have one in every room of the house. It's great for chapped lips. They leave lips feeling softer and soothed
LOVE this product. keeps my lips soft and moisturized, especially during the winter months. I feel like I don't need to keep reapplying as often with this one.
Burts Bees is the only chapstick I buy. I love the the tingly mint feeling on my lips and it helps keep my lips nice and soft during the cold Minnesota winters.
Decent Chapstick . I like it , nothing standout about it though . I like the brand so I may purchase again . Overall it does the job for a drugstore lip balm .
Effective. Not grainy, smooth glide. Not too powerful smell. My 9 yr old daughter uses it when she gets chapped lips and works within hours with consistent use.
LOVE this chapstick. I almost always have one around especially during the winter when everything gets really dry. It stings at first, beware. But I love that.
I really like how well this product works, however, I do not like how it feels when I put it on. I like chapsticks that feel soft and smooth during application.
This lip balm is super moisturizing without feeling greasy and has lovely minty smell. An added advantage of the smell is that it can work to help bad breath ;)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos