Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees is great for Chapped Lips and doesn't leave your lips dried out. It's really good for using while your laying in a tanning bed cuz it keeps your lips from drying out!
I have bought numerous flavor/scents and loved everyone of them! Burt's bees make awesome Chapstick and they even make a great mama bees wax for pregnant women and their bellies.
Feels great when you put it on and is so natural!! using this more often! It is a good price considering how natural Burt's bee's products are. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Its good, but i feel like it has the same affect as carmax where it will dry the lips out. and i drink 200+ oz of water so i know its not dehydration. eos is a better alertnitive
Love that it is made with all natural ingredients. You do pay a bit extra for this but it is well worth it. Great product overall with fast results.comes in a variety of flavors.
Love this product! I use it everyday, and it definitely makes my lips softer, and it smells good. Its a little pricey but worth it! I recommend trying it, its a great chap stick!
The best chap stick ever! i have extreme dry lips in the winter and Burt's bees keeps my lips very smooth. its great because is 100% natural, so no funky lip colors just smooth
One of the best lip products out there in my opinion. Stays for long time and actually help the lips, rather than soothing them only while you have it on, like other products do
I love how it lasts for hours and there is a variety of flavors. My kids enjoy using Burt's Bees Lip balm. It also doesn't break the bank. Very good product for a decent price.
My favorite lip balm ever! This winter I had this on my lips 24/7! My lips never chapped and they stayed smooth and healthy the whole time! I have this in my purse at all times!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos