Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love the way this makes my lips feel after I use it. It stays soft and has this tingly feeling that I love. That tingly feeling actually feels like it works.
Burt's Bees and eos have to be my two favorite chopsticks ever. I love the mint in it. It's not too thick or sticky and it stays on awhile. I absolutely love it.
I love the smell of these and how smoothly they go on! But it didn’t offer much relief for extreme dry lips. It’s more of just for slightly dry or chapped lips.
Amazing lip balm. Works amazingly and keeps your lips from getting chapped. Has a great smell and is my everyday lip balm wouldn't leave the house without it!!!
My go to lip balm for moisturizing. Leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth without making them feel too greasy. The peppermint scent is great and not to strong.
I really like this product, one because its natural and not tested on animals, two because it does work. It isn't runny and stays on for a good amount of time.
Best chapstick i have found yet! So creamy! I go through them in no time, i really love the formula, leaves my lips nice and supple. And its really inexpensive.
I am a Burt's Bees fanatic at any rate but the peppermint flavored lip balm sometimes dries my mouth. The pomegranate is a WONDERFUL product for all occasions.
Burts bees is a great name in skin care. The lip balm leaves your lips feeling great. Love that is made with beeswax. I love products that use honey or beeswax.
Effective. Not grainy, smooth glide. Not too powerful smell. My 9 yr old daughter uses it when she gets chapped lips and works within hours with consistent use.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos