BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love the way this makes my lips feel after I use it. It stays soft and has this tingly feeling that I love. That tingly feeling actually feels like it works.
Brooke W.
Burt's Bees and eos have to be my two favorite chopsticks ever. I love the mint in it. It's not too thick or sticky and it stays on awhile. I absolutely love it.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the smell of these and how smoothly they go on! But it didn’t offer much relief for extreme dry lips. It’s more of just for slightly dry or chapped lips.
Odalis B.
Albuquerque, NM
Amazing lip balm. Works amazingly and keeps your lips from getting chapped. Has a great smell and is my everyday lip balm wouldn't leave the house without it!!!
Ellie M.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to lip balm for moisturizing. Leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth without making them feel too greasy. The peppermint scent is great and not to strong.
Krista O.
Spring Hill , FL
I really like this product, one because its natural and not tested on animals, two because it does work. It isn't runny and stays on for a good amount of time.
Lucia G.
Best chapstick i have found yet! So creamy! I go through them in no time, i really love the formula, leaves my lips nice and supple. And its really inexpensive.
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
I am a Burt's Bees fanatic at any rate but the peppermint flavored lip balm sometimes dries my mouth. The pomegranate is a WONDERFUL product for all occasions.
Lisa H.
Chipley, FL
Burts bees is a great name in skin care. The lip balm leaves your lips feeling great. Love that is made with beeswax. I love products that use honey or beeswax.
Jonina S.
Effective. Not grainy, smooth glide. Not too powerful smell. My 9 yr old daughter uses it when she gets chapped lips and works within hours with consistent use.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?