BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
This balm is pretty good, it gets the job done. Unfortunately it also is very waxy. I do not like the texture. But all the flavors smell good. I wish it was softer.
Adelaide B.
Clifton, TN
Burt's lip replenishing works, really works. This "chap-stick" has a lovely glossy finish with a resplendent, long lasting color, all with a lovely smell (and almost non-existent flavor). Small, convenient, versatile.
Laurie S.
This is a great lip balm! My lips crack easily in the harsh winter months and since I started using Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I've noticed softer lips with less cracking! I love this product!
Julia K.
Rockland, ME
I've only ever used this product once but once was enough! I loved it! I can't wait to buy more. It is a little on the expensive side for my wallet but so worth it! I need to tell everyone! It's so completely awesome!
Debbie L.
Siler City, NC
Burt's Bees products are wonderful! Lip Gloss works very well. Love to give Burt's Bees as stocking stuffers and gifts Both my daughters love the products as well.
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I love using Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm. It is the only lip balm that i will use. It protects my lips from the sun and the wind. On me it even looks like i am wearing lips gloss.
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
Literally one of the best products I've even come across. Very easy to apply and use and it lasts quite a long time. I use it everyday, and it's not too pricey either, very worth it. I would definitely buy it again!
Natasha M.
Wood River, IL
I keep this by my bed to apply every night and morning... it locks in the moisture and prevents chapped lips.
By applying it every night it give it a while to soak in
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure that there is one person who doesn't like Burt's Bees. It gives you that nice cool/tingly feeling, and isn't too heavy. Use this if you want results. :)
Amanda D.
Albuquerque, NM
Burt's Bees is always my go-to lip balm. It nourishes, protects better than any other one I've used. Plus it has a fresher taste and smell than Carmex or Chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?