Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My favorite lip balm hands down. I love the minty scent and the feel it gives to my lips and it does an amazing job of protecting and healing sore chapped lips.
This is the only lip balm I really use. It is a thicker formula, so it feels better and lasts longer in my opinion. It also has a great, fresh smell. I love it!
Hands down my number one go to chapstick of all time. I love the feel I love the flavor and love the quality! Burts Bees products are always a win in my family!
I really enjoy this lip balm. it goes on smooth and doesn't clump when it starts to wear off. I would like it to last a little longer but it is only a lip balm.
I really enjoy that these are a better alternative like other brands such as chapstick because they are natural. Although, the hydration doesn't last that long.
BEST CHAPSTICK EVER!!! It really helps your lips and the product really helps your lips become chap free! It also gives you a burning sensation. 12/10 recommend
I feel this lip balm is too waxy and I really dislike the taste. I feel there are plenty better lip balms out there that do the job much and are less expensive.
This is my go-to for lip moisturization. When I'm super chapped I immediately go to Burt's Bees for almost immediate moisture and relief. This stuff is amazing!
I have using Burt's Bees lip balm for a while now.. Living in Illinois, the winters can be brutal. This lip balm does the job. Keeps my lips soft and protected!
I find it to work better than most chapsticks out there. I love the different flavors too! The only downfall is that they can be a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos