BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kara W.
San Jose, CA
My favorite lip balm hands down. I love the minty scent and the feel it gives to my lips and it does an amazing job of protecting and healing sore chapped lips.
Breanna M.
Alliance, OH
This is the only lip balm I really use. It is a thicker formula, so it feels better and lasts longer in my opinion. It also has a great, fresh smell. I love it!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
Hands down my number one go to chapstick of all time. I love the feel I love the flavor and love the quality! Burts Bees products are always a win in my family!
Ms D.
I really enjoy this lip balm. it goes on smooth and doesn't clump when it starts to wear off. I would like it to last a little longer but it is only a lip balm.
Mackenzie M.
Taylor
I really enjoy that these are a better alternative like other brands such as chapstick because they are natural. Although, the hydration doesn't last that long.
christina o.
highland , CA
BEST CHAPSTICK EVER!!! It really helps your lips and the product really helps your lips become chap free! It also gives you a burning sensation. 12/10 recommend
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel this lip balm is too waxy and I really dislike the taste. I feel there are plenty better lip balms out there that do the job much and are less expensive.
Erika T.
Whitinsville, MA
This is my go-to for lip moisturization. When I'm super chapped I immediately go to Burt's Bees for almost immediate moisture and relief. This stuff is amazing!
Diane K.
Mascoutah, IL
I have using Burt's Bees lip balm for a while now.. Living in Illinois, the winters can be brutal. This lip balm does the job. Keeps my lips soft and protected!
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I find it to work better than most chapsticks out there. I love the different flavors too! The only downfall is that they can be a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?