BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly M.
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, it's my go-to lip balm! It soothes painful dry lips immediately and it has a soothing tingling sensation. It lasts a long time, andI love how the ingredients are all-natural. It keeps my lips moisturized and healthy all year long!
Andrea R.
This lip balm has a very pleasant peppermint smell and makes me lips feel a bit tingly. I received it as a gift, and I will most likely opt for a cheaper product when I run out of lip balm. This is my first time using it, and I find that sometimes, my lips feel dry after using it.
Bailey F.
pgh × ohio u
I really like Burt's Bees lip balm it has a nice minty feel to it and it works very well. The original is my favorite, but I also have one that's a sunscreen one that I wear in the summertime which I really like too. I would recommend this one as a cheap lip balm that works great.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite lip balms of all time!! I always have to have one with me at all times! I purchased mine at Wal-Mart. It leaves my lips super smooth and it is very long lasting. After wearing a matte lipstick, I reach out to my burts bee balm because it hydrates my lips immediately.
Sarah O.
La plata , MD
"MY KISS GOODBYE!"

This chapstick has always been a go to of mine, however, lately it seems that the chapstick is just sitting on top of my lips and not actually sinking into them.  This always leaves them more chapped.  I have switched over to the Nooni lip mask.
Riley D.
fleming isl;and fl
I also have very dry lips and always love to have a little something on them due to the fact that I don't always wear lipstick or anything like that. Everyone in my family uses this and loves it also. it comes in some really nice flavors or smells however you would describe it.
Erin S.
Burt’s Bees original formula is my favorite chapstick for daytime wear. I’ve tried other flavors and shades in their line, but I always come back to this one. I’ve repurchased many times over the years. I do wish it were a little lower price point, but it’s not the end of the world. This isn’t my favorite product for nighttime wear, but it’s my go to during the waking hours. Wonderfully refreshing and soothing. If you’re in the fence about trying it, go ahead and give it a shot.
Rossy R.
I feel like this is a classic, but also my go to chapstick. I have one in my bag and at home. I always put some on before I apply my makeup to prepare and hydrate for any lip product I’m gonna out on. Smooth and doesn’t dry quick. And I also love the peppermint cooling feeling.
Cpreto826
Love this product. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized for hours. I use the one with peppermint so I get a slight tingle in my lips which really makes me feel like it’s keeping my lips in tip top shape! It’s also a thicker formula which I prefer and it has the faintest smell of peppermint. One of my go to lip moisturizers.
Isabel C.
Sturtevant , WI
I have about 5 different flavors of Burt’s Bees lip balms currently, including the original. Considering the fact that it’s winter and the cold is harsh against my lips, having Burts bees with my on the go is perfect for my sensitive, dry lips during the winter. I absolutely love this brand and what it stands for, and I’ve been using it for as long as I can remember. 100% satisfied and I totally recommend :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?