BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Phelisha M.
Boise, ID
This is my go to capstick. I love the scent and of course it makes my lips feel amazing. I have tubes everywhere!
LEAR28018 A.
This product is a very intense lip balm that really helps chapped lips. It's rather pricey for a lip balm, however the quality is fabulous. I would use this everyday if I had the money to purchase this product all the time
Teagan Q.
Corvallis, OR
A little weird at first if you’re used to classic chapstick, but it works so well and helps heal your lips
Jackie H.
This is honestly the best chapstick out there!! It is minty and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth!!
katy d.
love this product. will continue to buy for my only chapstick use. doesn't dry weird and smells amazing.
Carrie G.
Very nice formula. Goes on smoothly. Nice smell. Moisturizers my lips really well. I really like it.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
These are seriously the only lip balms that I've ever finished! I love the original one but the other flavors are also great. The beeswax really does moisturize my lips so there's basically no need to exfoliate them as much as I used too. I use these soooo many times in a day and it also lasts me for a long time. I also love the packaging& the color :)
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Depending on the season there is always a place for Burt and his Bee's. During the colder months my lips typically suffer but this product has put an end to that. The Vitamin E helps to soothe lips as the Beeswax conditions and protects against the elements. Whilst it repairs my dry and damaged smile I'm left with beautiful, hydrated and dare I say kissable lips!

Every day this finds it's way into my hands. Using this as a primer for Lipstick should be the law. Your lips will be smooth and moisturized - meaning a flawless application of your chosen color and an increase in the staying power of your Lipstick/ Gloss. This balm also boasts added Peppermint Oil to refresh your lips but also add a little fullness - and we're all after a nice pout.
Jenna R.
Burt's Bee's Squeezable lip balm gives your lips the classic Burt's Bees sensation with a nice gloss. It provides the look of a lip gloss while nourishing your lips like a chapstick. I'm a Burt's Bees fanatic and would purchase any and all Burt's Bees products again. You get the bang for your buck!
Samantha L.
I love this Chapstick! I bought it while I was waiting in line at a store and I could not find the Chapstick that was in my purse. Once I started using this product I was surprised to find out that it leaves a faint tint to my lips! The flavor of it isn't awful like some other chapsticks I have used over the years. It goes on smooth and most importantly it does its job! I feel like the product really covers my lips well without being goopy, along with relatively long lasting. I love this Chapstick and I will continue to pay a little more for what works!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?