Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt's bees products. They truly work and are the only chap sticks I use. I have been using their products for years and have gotten my friends to switch too! :)
Burt's Bees lip balms are great. and I love the way this looks and feels! I like to use this when I am going with a much simple look. a great pop on and out the door.
I have tried burt's bees on numerous occasions, but never really stuck to using it. It dries out my lips too much, I love the scents but this balm is just not for me.
I love the way Burt's Bee's smells and feels on my lips. It definitely relieves dry, chapped lips. I switch back and forth between this and E.O.S most of the time.
I use Burt's bees at least once a day, but usually several times a day. My favorite time is right before bed. I wake up and my lips are smooth, soft, and moisturized.
I love this lip balm, I have it in several types and keep it everywhere so that I always have it. I tell all my friends that Burt's is the only way to go on lip balm.
Its a pretty good product, but some of their smells are a little much to handle, other than that it is a great product, some of their chapsticks are a little to oily
It helps my lips a lot this is all I use, my kids , family use. It's not like other chapstick were it burns the lips. When you put this on it titles and feels good
I love Burt's Bees it's the only chap stick I can use on my lips. I will buy over and over again. If your looking for an all Natural product then buy Burt's Bee's ..
I love all Burt's Bees products, especially their lip balms! When I apply it, it has a tingle to it and it makes my lips feel really good. I use this all the time!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos