BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Burt's bees products. They truly work and are the only chap sticks I use. I have been using their products for years and have gotten my friends to switch too! :)
Mary E.
Burt's Bees lip balms are great. and I love the way this looks and feels! I like to use this when I am going with a much simple look. a great pop on and out the door.
Yessica A.
I have tried burt's bees on numerous occasions, but never really stuck to using it. It dries out my lips too much, I love the scents but this balm is just not for me.
Meghan H.
I love the way Burt's Bee's smells and feels on my lips. It definitely relieves dry, chapped lips. I switch back and forth between this and E.O.S most of the time.
kelli k.
Lexington, NC
I use Burt's bees at least once a day, but usually several times a day. My favorite time is right before bed. I wake up and my lips are smooth, soft, and moisturized.
Kristin F.
Macon, GA
I love this lip balm, I have it in several types and keep it everywhere so that I always have it. I tell all my friends that Burt's is the only way to go on lip balm.
Andrea G.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a pretty good product, but some of their smells are a little much to handle, other than that it is a great product, some of their chapsticks are a little to oily
Ashley A.
Colorado Springs, CO
It helps my lips a lot this is all I use, my kids , family use. It's not like other chapstick were it burns the lips. When you put this on it titles and feels good
nikki h.
Poth, TX
I love Burt's Bees it's the only chap stick I can use on my lips. I will buy over and over again. If your looking for an all Natural product then buy Burt's Bee's ..
Jodi P.
I love all Burt's Bees products, especially their lip balms! When I apply it, it has a tingle to it and it makes my lips feel really good. I use this all the time!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?