BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly D.
Somerville, TN
love this! keeps my lips soft! squeezable always works compared to others because it is easier to apply and it's softer. good price as well!
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
A Burt's Bees here, a Burt's Bees there. Every where you look, you'll find a tube of Burt's Bees! This is the best, and most used, product I've ever owned and would recommend it to everyone! Whether you suffer from dry, chronic, chapped lips, or just need a little moisture from time to time, this is your new best friend. I've converted everyone I know so far!
Hannah C.
I have always used burts bees lip balm, and i love it!! Not to thick and not to thin, and I love the way the mint makes my lips feel.
Josie B.
really good. really good. really good.really good. really good. really good.really good. really good. really good. really good. really good. really good.really good. really good. really good.really good. really good. really good. really good. really good. really good. really good. really good. really good.
Paige W.
THE go-to lip balm - I don't think I've used any other brand in the last 10 years. Protects and heals chapped and dry lips through harsh northeast winters - and gives your lips a nice tingle too!
Not sticky, not too greasy, more expensive than most, but will last longer and work better
naomi l.
Harrisonburg, VA
Got this as a Christmas gift! Just opened it and I love love love it! Smells great and keeps my lips moist for a really long time!
layah c.
Waukegan, IL
This just is the best chapstick ever. this overrules eos lip balm. this keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated unlike most lip balms which hydrates your lips while drying them out which I very common in chapsticks. this is worth your money buy this and tell me it isn't great lol.
Shannon O.
Joffre, PA
Hands down THE best chapstick. The only one myself and even my children will use. It's light and lasts! Definitely recommend!!
Jonah M.
west Valley City
Burts bees uses beeswax in the best way! I love their lip calms and I will continue to use them in the future. Original and pomegranate have to be my two favorite
Zomorah K.
You can find this product at any local drugstore. I like to buy these chapsticks at target because they have really great sales. I like to use these during the winter, it keeps my lips moisturized.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?