BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

savannah s.
This chap stick goes on smooth and is extremely moisturizing. It is always my go-to when my lips are chapped or dry. It last a lot longer than other brands and keeps my lips feeling healthy.
Adriana G.
San Fernando, CA
Seriously smooths out my lips amazingly. moisturizes perfectly, my lips are always dry however this lip balm makes them feel smooth and also helps relief some of he pain from the cracking.
Brittany W.
Annapolis, MD
Although its pricey, Burt's bees is the go to chapstick if you want fast working results, smoorh lips and the replenishing feel. Not to mention, its naturally made, who wouldn't prefer that!
Melissa G.
Pomona, CA
I use this stuff all the time I used to use carmax now I'm hooked a on this ChapStick it is so mosterizing and soft on my lips the down side is it is a little bit price
Kayla M.
Mills River, NC
I love Burt's bees lip balm! Feels great on my lips and makes them feel so much better! The only thing I don't like is that it goes on very heavy and the smell is not the best and very strong.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
......is the BEST. We use the regular, the acai berry ,the pomegranate and the mango at my house; we love them all! In the car, my pocket, my purse, my desk at work.....I keep them everywhere!
Cristina C.
Conyers, GA
Bought this product on accident, but ended up really liking it. The smell is fantastic, and it's effective. I just really missed the cooling sensation of the original.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
I have used Burt's Bees products for years and this by far is one of my favorites. It works miracle's on your lips and leaves them plump and full, and extremely soft. Definitely a must have.
Maggie M.
Smells amazing, feels silky. Much more natural than most of those other chapsticks out there that contain who knows what? I know what is in this, and feel good about putting it on my skin.
Anna K.
Boone, NC
I found this products smells good and does the job but does not stay on your lips to help them stop getting chapped. The price is also pretty high for just a lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?