BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sara N.
Irvine, CA
I love it! It smells great and does a good job keeping your lips moisturized. I used a ton of Burt's Bees products, but I think this one is my favorite because of the taste/smell.
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
I have recenlty tried this product again. And i really like it. It lasts a long time and makes your lips really smooth. It has no weird taste or smell to it. I really recommend it!
Jan C.
I use this every night before I sleep and it always works till morning. The only thing that I don't like is that it has a very particular scent that's sort of citrus-y and very tart.
Ann W.
I carry a tube of this with me at all times. It is a fantastic product for those of us with dry lips. I find it doesn't leave my lips feeling slimy or grease, it really sinks in and makes them feel hydrated.
Angela G.
This lip balm is really good. Makes my lips look & feel so smooth as soon as you put it on. They have them everywhere & they are super affordable. So if you have CRACKED OR CRUSTY lips I suggest you use it.
Robyn P.
I really like BBs chapstick. It makes my lips feel smooth and soft. However, the price is just too much to continue buying, so I end up just buying something cheaper.
Courtney A.
Most Burt's Bees is great! But this one I didn't have such a great experience with. If I didn't put it on every little bit it dried out my lips! The peppermint just made it painful
elisabeth r.
I love this product it has a strong minty scent and numbs your lips it sound bad but I think its great use it all the time. great working chap stick leaves your lips smooth and soft.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
By far the BEST lip balm i have ever used. Glides on easily, lasts long, not greasy and smells so nice. It smells basically like berries :) I would say this is even better than EOS.
Riley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am obsessed with burt's bees brand of chapstick, I swear I have almost every kind/flavor there is. It really helps to not only moisturize your lips, but also lock in that moisture.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?