Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love it! It smells great and does a good job keeping your lips moisturized. I used a ton of Burt's Bees products, but I think this one is my favorite because of the taste/smell.
I have recenlty tried this product again. And i really like it. It lasts a long time and makes your lips really smooth. It has no weird taste or smell to it. I really recommend it!
I use this every night before I sleep and it always works till morning. The only thing that I don't like is that it has a very particular scent that's sort of citrus-y and very tart.
I carry a tube of this with me at all times. It is a fantastic product for those of us with dry lips. I find it doesn't leave my lips feeling slimy or grease, it really sinks in and makes them feel hydrated.
This lip balm is really good. Makes my lips look & feel so smooth as soon as you put it on. They have them everywhere & they are super affordable. So if you have CRACKED OR CRUSTY lips I suggest you use it.
I really like BBs chapstick. It makes my lips feel smooth and soft. However, the price is just too much to continue buying, so I end up just buying something cheaper.
Most Burt's Bees is great! But this one I didn't have such a great experience with. If I didn't put it on every little bit it dried out my lips! The peppermint just made it painful
I love this product it has a strong minty scent and numbs your lips it sound bad but I think its great use it all the time. great working chap stick leaves your lips smooth and soft.
By far the BEST lip balm i have ever used. Glides on easily, lasts long, not greasy and smells so nice. It smells basically like berries :) I would say this is even better than EOS.
I am obsessed with burt's bees brand of chapstick, I swear I have almost every kind/flavor there is. It really helps to not only moisturize your lips, but also lock in that moisture.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos