Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Wonderful!! I love this stuff. It's so soothing and refreshing. I run through a lot of it only because I use it so much, even when not needed just because I love it. This tube lasts a while however.
This product is very moist. It goes on and you can feel it right away and it feels moist for a little while. I like a lot of the balms but this gives moisture the fastest.
I love this! It's the only Chapstick I would buy! My lips are very sensitive and dry and this always helps me! I put it on in the morning and I don't have to put it on the rest of the day I LOVE IT
I LOVE all of Burt's Bees products but this is one of my favorites. I love knowing what is in the product that is going on my lips. The grapefruit scent is especially nice:)
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is awesome. First of all, it's natural, and good for your lips. Next, it mositurizes. And finally, it improves your lips over all, and really helps replenish them.
I was skeptical of it at 1st. However, I used it down to the last drop during my training. It kept my lips moist for longer periods during the day. I will not buy anything else anymore, seriously.
I love Burt's Bees and I appreciate how natural their products are. That being said, I don't find their lip balms to be moisturizing enough - I constantly have to reapply.
I love Burt's Bees. The smell is fresh, crisp and clean. The product is really hydrating and easy to apply and fits perfectly in pockets. Not to mention it is 100% natural!
My sister knows that I'm not a big fan of chapstick only because i feel like most feel sticky and waxy. She then bought me a this wonderful chapstick and i use it everyday.
My lips are very dry ,but after using the pomegranate one they feel so moisturized and I have fallen in love with these. I wear it religiously every singe day and doesn't feel too oily on my lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos