BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mary M.
Denver, CO
My favorite chapstick by far. This is a great chapstick for men and women. I can carry this around all day and my husband is able to use it also unlike many girly chapsticks
Nada I.
Chantilly, VA
Im making a fact here that overall anything that says "Burt's Bees" is amazing. Its soft and minty yet so replenishing and refreshing. I mean come on! You gotta love Burt's!
allyson c.
Very hydrating, and cures dry, chapped lips in a day or two. Although, I was hoping for a better smell and taste. Other than that it's a great product and not very expensive.
Sasha F.
Durand, IL
I have very sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what I use on my lips as it could make the skin around my lips break out. This worked wonderfully and I really liked it.
Heather H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been using Burt's Bees products for over 5 years now. I LOVE replenishing lip balm. It is perfect for me because I live in Colorado where lips can stay dry year round.
Kathryn S.
Devon, PA
This lip balm is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever used. If you put on one coat, you are good for a few hours. For the quality of the product it is a very good price.
Sandra
Harker Heights, TX
It is very moisturizing while not being too thick or sticky. It also doesn't have any obnoxious or overbearing scent/flavor. When my lips feel dry, this is my go-to lip balm.
Brittany D.
Munfordville, KY
An amazing product that I will continue to buy forever!! Burts Bees makes the best quality lip products that stay on so well!! And they are definitely priced so reasonable!
Stephanie S.
San Jose, CA
I used this everyday, but then it felt like my lips could only be soft while wearing this. I probably won't buy this again, but I will buy the original Burt's bees lip balm
Brittany R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I use it all the time when my lips are chapped and have no complaints ! burt's bee products never disappoint me. i even use them on my baby girl and she loves the lotion !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?