Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My favorite chapstick by far. This is a great chapstick for men and women. I can carry this around all day and my husband is able to use it also unlike many girly chapsticks
Im making a fact here that overall anything that says "Burt's Bees" is amazing. Its soft and minty yet so replenishing and refreshing. I mean come on! You gotta love Burt's!
Very hydrating, and cures dry, chapped lips in a day or two. Although, I was hoping for a better smell and taste. Other than that it's a great product and not very expensive.
I have very sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what I use on my lips as it could make the skin around my lips break out. This worked wonderfully and I really liked it.
I have been using Burt's Bees products for over 5 years now. I LOVE replenishing lip balm. It is perfect for me because I live in Colorado where lips can stay dry year round.
This lip balm is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever used. If you put on one coat, you are good for a few hours. For the quality of the product it is a very good price.
It is very moisturizing while not being too thick or sticky. It also doesn't have any obnoxious or overbearing scent/flavor. When my lips feel dry, this is my go-to lip balm.
An amazing product that I will continue to buy forever!! Burts Bees makes the best quality lip products that stay on so well!! And they are definitely priced so reasonable!
I used this everyday, but then it felt like my lips could only be soft while wearing this. I probably won't buy this again, but I will buy the original Burt's bees lip balm
I use it all the time when my lips are chapped and have no complaints ! burt's bee products never disappoint me. i even use them on my baby girl and she loves the lotion !
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos