BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

amy l.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how it lasts for hours and there is a variety of flavors. My kids enjoy using Burt's Bees Lip balm. It also doesn't break the bank. Very good product for a decent price.
Copelenn M.
Cumming, GA
I use Burt's bees products a lot in the winter because their products are known to be so good but this I tried this summer for my sunburnt, cracked lips and it worked miracles!
Brittani N.
Casper, WY
Burt's Bees is the only lip balm I will use anymore. I love the tingly feeling it leaves. I could have chapped bleeding lips and they are immediately relieved by putting this on
Sadie S.
Burnham, PA
I would say this is very average. I'm about halfway through my tube, and I won't be repurchasing, only because I've found better balms to suit my needs. My lips tingle in an uncomfortable way after using this, but it goes away quickly. This helps with chapped lips but not as well as a classic ChapStick can.
es s.
One of the best lip products out there in my opinion. Stays for long time and actually help the lips, rather than soothing them only while you have it on, like other products do
Lily G.
My favorite kind of Burt's Bees. If you don't want the powerful tingle of the original, use this. You know you're getting the same great quality. The smell is divine as well!
Heather H.
Rexburg, ID
If there was a + sign I could give this product an A++ I love this product I love that it hydrates and keeps my lips feeling amazing. My kids love it too, even my 13 yr old son.
Brigette L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Burt's Bees and always keep it around for general lip balm, but if you truly need lip moisture care for chapped and cracked lips, I'd go to Carmex or medicated Blistex.
Maggie B.
Bristol, CT
My 14 details daughter is in love with this brand. She basically buys one every time we go to CVS. She loves the different scents as well how moisturizing they are for the lips
Laiken G.
Louisville, KY
I love most Burt's Bees products! The chapsticks are my favorite! I highly recommend the chapsticks overall the products they offer. Personally my favorite flavor is the coconut!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?