Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I like this chapstick okay, but not as much as I like the original Burt's bees. I feel like this kind actually makes my lips dry out a little bit, and I'm not a big fan of the flavor.
I love love love Burt's Bees! This is my favorite chapstick because it really soothes your lips and moisturizes it. I also love the different types it has as well!
I use this everyday before applying my makeup. It helps my lips stay moist, and not dry up. I like it, and the flavor isn't nasty like some chap sticks out there.
I absolutely love this chapstick! It isn't sticky, and lasts a long time. The peppermint flavor is refreshing and great for those chapped lips from dry winter air.
This is a great Lip Balm for year round use. It's the first thing I grab when my lips are chapped and I especially love the fact that it's an all natural product.
I really like this chapstick because it has a nice flavor and a slight tint to it. the only con is that it is easily melted so it can't even go in a front pocket.
I actually finished this lip balm and it was the first one that I've ever finished! i like the slight tint that it gives to my lips and it is pretty moisturizing.
I love the Burt's beeswax chapsticks because they work so great, especially in the winter when my lips get chapped the most. The only downside is it is very thick
I love this lip balm, I have a few different ones and they are all great! They make your lips so smooth and shiny and it lasts for a while without having to re apply very frequently.
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. I always keep some in each of my bags. It works well, moisturizes, and keeps my lips from getting chapped! I definitely recommend it
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos