BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Haley H.
Savannah, TN
I like this chapstick okay, but not as much as I like the original Burt's bees. I feel like this kind actually makes my lips dry out a little bit, and I'm not a big fan of the flavor.
Katie D.
Oakdale, MN
I love love love Burt's Bees! This is my favorite chapstick because it really soothes your lips and moisturizes it. I also love the different types it has as well!
CLAUDIA Z.
I use this everyday before applying my makeup. It helps my lips stay moist, and not dry up. I like it, and the flavor isn't nasty like some chap sticks out there.
Rachel B.
I absolutely love this chapstick! It isn't sticky, and lasts a long time. The peppermint flavor is refreshing and great for those chapped lips from dry winter air.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
This is a great Lip Balm for year round use. It's the first thing I grab when my lips are chapped and I especially love the fact that it's an all natural product.
Samantha L.
Inglewood, CA
I really like this chapstick because it has a nice flavor and a slight tint to it. the only con is that it is easily melted so it can't even go in a front pocket.
Sharon R.
New City, NY
I actually finished this lip balm and it was the first one that I've ever finished! i like the slight tint that it gives to my lips and it is pretty moisturizing.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
I love the Burt's beeswax chapsticks because they work so great, especially in the winter when my lips get chapped the most. The only downside is it is very thick
Jennifer S.
I love this lip balm, I have a few different ones and they are all great! They make your lips so smooth and shiny and it lasts for a while without having to re apply very frequently.
Angie W.
Wernersville, PA
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. I always keep some in each of my bags. It works well, moisturizes, and keeps my lips from getting chapped! I definitely recommend it
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?