Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I've been hooked ever since I first tried Burt's Bees lip balm! This stuff is everywhere in my purse, my desk, my car, my nightstand, I can never have too many of these!
This is one of the better chap sticks I use. I love all the different flavors it comes in and how they are sold in almost every store but the price is a lot higher that all the other lip balms.
Burt's takes away my chapped lips feeling and look immediately. Leaves my lips soft and kissable. This chapstick works better than Vaseline. I like all their products.
I love this stuff it makes my lips feel sooo good being that their chapped all the time! smells kind of funny but i still like it. i usually use carmex but that doesn't work as good as this stuff!
I love that it's all natural! I have the eucalyptus kind and LOVE it I can't have enough of it. Refreshing and smooth on the lips! Doesn't last to long but that could be because I use it to much
I really like Burt's Bees. I love the soothing/cooling feeling after applying it. It does have kind of a strong taste so try to avoid licking your lips once applied :)
This lip balm is amazing. It feels wonderful! The mint tingle soothes and the beeswax protects. Even though this is pricey for a lip balm, it is worth that little extra.
Burt's bees really helps to smooth out my lips when the weather starts making them dry and crackly. Love that it is easy to find in stores and does not have a pungent odor like some chap sticks.
Obsessed!!! This is the only chopstick I ever use!! I love that it's got a bit of a mint feeling to it! It makes my lips feel tingly and to me that means it's working!
Why so expensive? I love it but when im on a budget i can't gove in to buying it. I feel like it heels my dry crack lips just like carmax. Its just more expensive
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos