BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelly C.
Muncie, IN
Love it and hate it at the same time. This is great for healing chapped lips, but I would consult other options first if you can because of it's price and lack of color.
Meagan T.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not find this product to be hydrating. The formula is very thin and not at all what I was expecting. I expected a Carmex consistency but that's not the case. The peppermint was nice, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Erin P.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees! I make sure to have this Chapstick with me everywhere I go. While it might be a little pricey for Chapstick it is definitely worth the money. I will never use another brand again. Love love love!
Mayra V.
Love the way this smells and the way it's not too oily on my lips. Love the way it makes my lips minty and moisturizes at the same time. Always a staple in my makeup bag.
Brooklyn C.
Burt's bees, Is an amazing company. I love their products. the only downside is, after a while, it doesn't even feel like it's soaking into your lips. And the Minty Tingle feeling is a bit much..
Destiny O.
I felt that this Chapstick left my lips feeling sticky and did not last that long. It seemed to not last as long as other chapsticks that I have had before going gross.
Kiana B.
battle creek
This product has a very weird smell, I'm not a complete fan of. But on the other hand it is very easy to apply and it works amazingly! It's a different product that use to not like buy it constantly and I recommend to everyone.
Thomas G.
Denton, TX
Burt's Bees replentishing lip balm is a fantastic product. The cooling sensation when first applied is a refreshing sensation. The balm does not have a chemical taste like some other brands do.
Sara P.
I used to love Burt's Bees lip balm. It was all I used until I branched out and found other, and even better products. Although the lip balm is good, it is not as moisturizing as other products.
Shannon B.
Lucernemines, PA
Classic lip balm, a staple in my purse, pockets, car and I always have it on hand when I'm traveling. I rarely leave home without it. Fresh minty smell and tingly feel g on your lips. Perfect combo! You knocked it out of the park with this natural lip balm!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?