Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm by far. We have natural gas heat and the air in our house is very dry in the winter. This balm keeps our lips smooth and hydrated.
I'm obsessed with Burt's Bees! I am pretty much never without it and keep a few extras in a basket in the bathroom in case I lose one or run out unexpectedly. Love it!
Burt'sbees is the traditional lipbalm to me that has good ingredients and feels more close to nature. A must have in your purse especially during the cold winter months.
Burt's Bees is an excellent lip balm. Everyone must have one of these especially if you have dry lips. this lip balm helps bring back moustisure.and it smells great too if you love peppermint!
I could recommend this brand to anyone I'm in love with it when I get dry lips I use this bran and it helps me right away after I apply it my lips look really healthy
My lips are always chapped but I love using Burt's Bees! The only flaw is that it does not keep your lips soft for too long. Your lips go back to dry before you know it! Other than that, everything else about it is perfect.
This stuff is amazing, I love it and I use it every day before I put on my lip stick or just use it o its own. i even use it on my little brothers when they have dry lips. And they are animal testing free, which is great :)
I got this product this past winter because my lips get extremely chapped and cracked. I was very surprised by how fast this worked. At first it did sting a little. Overall a great product.
I love using this product in the winter time at night. It helps with my chapped stubborn lips. I like this at night time. You can feel a slight tingling feeling, which I like. Smells good.
I love this product and most Burt's Bees products. The only thing I would recommend is keeping it on your body before you use it to warm it up. The product applies much better when it's warm.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos