BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Zilin Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far, one of my favorite lip balms. I tend to reach for this lip balm whenever my lips feel the slightest bit dry. It is effective and efficient (the packaging). I also love the scent of this lip balm! If you don’t like mint, this scent, in particular, might not be for you.
Ally D.
This that OG car chapstick that sits in my car door pocket holder so that I am always able to stay moist and un-chapped year round. I have no complaints other than it melts, but I mean stuff happens in 80 degree weather ya know?
Kimberly S.
portland
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bees absolutely makes the best lip balm, there is no question about it. It keeps your lips soft and moisturized, and it smells and feels great. That little minty tingle is my absolute favorite thing. If you’re in the market for lip balm, this is the one you should get.
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
This one is actually really good. This is the only other lip balm I would use. It’s really moisturizing and it doesn’t leave my lips too sticky like others do. It’s non expensive. Only thing is that it’s always sold out at Walmart lol
Caitlin N.
Marietta, GA
I really like using Burt’s Bees during the winter months when my lips get very chapped. The wax has a soothing effect, great smell and it goes on easily. Plus I like that it’s natural when I have to apply it multiple times throughout the dry spell of winter.
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love this chapstick! The peppermint gives your lips this tingly fresh feeling that is hella soothing! I had to stock up since it's getting colder. My lips chap super easy! So I always keep one of these in my purse/diaper bag!
Molly S.
Clark, MO
This Burts Bees chopstick comes in a variety of flavors and I LOVE them all; mango, original, pomegranate, the list goes on! I'm currently loving the Vanilla one. It's super creamy and lasts a very long time. It's also super hydrating
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I have a lowkey addiction to this lip balm. I actually buy in it bulk on amazon because it’s the most price efficient and I keep one in my bag, by my bed, and in the car. I love the tingle of it and my lips feel fuller after regular use.
Jillian L.
Parkville , MD
What can I say? This lip balm tops it all. Just writing about it makes me want to put some on. The color makes it easy to find in my already full purse. I usually pick some up at target. I would recommend the original balm to anyone.
Lexi M.
Ahhh. Burt’s Bees. It’s an amazing product whatever you buy, but the chapstick is cool and refreshing and keeps your lips moisturized! It’s cool because you can find colored chap stick too. You can never go wrong with some of these!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?