BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katherine N.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this tinted product. It works just as well as normal Bees chapstick, but it gives you that extra oomph! Very subtle in color -- not like a lipstick. Good consistency. I would describe it as creamy.
Claire M.
I love the feeling of Burt's Bees but I get the feeling that my lips get even more chapped after using it, causing me to be dependent on it. It's not the best cure for chapped lips but its a good remedy.
Tracy A.
East Point, GA
As usual Burt's Bees never fails no matter what flavor. They have superior moisturizing products hands down. The balm goes on smooth and the taste is non existent. while the smell is delicious . A winner
Samantha H.
clovis
I stayed using Burt's bees chap stick a few years ago thanks to a friend and have been in love ever since. I don't leave home without it. By far the best chap stick or there if you haven't t tried it yet what are you waiting for. Love it
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
If you are someone who has sensitive skin I would definitely recommend any Burt's bee products. I love this chap stick, works really well and definitely lasts long and keeps lips soft during the cold/dry months
Brianna K.
Roy, UT
Burt's Bees is where it is at. Love most every kind I have tried. This kind makes my lips feel like 100 bucks. Great to take while out camping/fishing/snowboarding/hiking, etc.
Kara T.
This original lip conditioner does a great job hydrating chapped lips. I enjoy the slight stinging that this product delivers, but if you have sensitive lips, you may want to find another Burts product.
Madi T.
Newark, DE
Honestly this chapstick is amazing. I tend to get super dry lips and they crack all the time and this is super moisturizing. I bought mine at my local drug store and i would most definitely buy it again.
Heidi B.
Youngstown, OH
There is something a little funky about the flavor of this balm. It's not bad, but I prefer the plain ol' original Burt's Bees. However, Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm and I always have one with me, even if it isn't my favorite one.
Kerissa S.
Indianola, IA
I love this chapstick! It's cooling and refreshing so even the driest lips have instant relief! Also, it comes in a variety of scents/ flavors so it can be for guys or girls. :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?