Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt's Bees. It works really good and it leaves your lips feeling very replenished. I love their different assortments of flavors. My favorite is Pomegranate.
This chapstick is the only one I will ever use. I buy 4 at a time and keep one in my backpack, purse, pocket, and bed side table. It is super long lasting, minty refreshing and just awesome!
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm by far. We have natural gas heat and the air in our house is very dry in the winter. This balm keeps our lips smooth and hydrated.
Burt's Bees is an excellent lip balm. Everyone must have one of these especially if you have dry lips. this lip balm helps bring back moustisure.and it smells great too if you love peppermint!
This stuff is amazing, I love it and I use it every day before I put on my lip stick or just use it o its own. i even use it on my little brothers when they have dry lips. And they are animal testing free, which is great :)
The brand itself is great and they are known for their balms. I have been using them since forever ago and really liked how they are long lasting and smells amazing.
Great product to carry around and have on hand. Good substitute for the regular chapstick they carry. And they offer beautiful colors. I have red dhalia and hibiscus.
I love this chapstick! I have super dry skin and lips and this really helped. It also gives you a little red tint to your lips which i really like! The only problem is that it is a little pricey, but for me, it is worth it
I love that I feel like this product is natural best part is I use this product when I feel my lips getting a little chapped and within a day or so they are better! =) this stuff is awesome!!!
This lip balm provides amazing coverage and stays on great!! I used to use another chapstick brand religiously and once I tried Burts Bees, I don't use anything else! Great product!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos