BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sasha L.
I'm not a huge fan of mint, but I love Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick. It smells so good! It leaves my lips tingly and makes them feel softer. I like to put it on at night before I go to bed.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
Love the grapefruit flavor on the refreshing lip balm! When applied to dry chapped lips you immediately feel the results, your lips truly feel refreshed, no need to keep reapplying. Let's not forget that its 100% natural!
I have a hard time not picking my lips and this helped me to stop picking them, it lasts a long time, like at least a few hours!!!!! I would highly highly highly recommend this product for anyone, I would buy this again
Sky S.
Perry, FL
I use Burt's Bees pretty regularly... Bigger fan of Burt's in the winter when my lips are super dry and chapped. Flavors are great and leave your lips feeling moist.
Krystina T.
Lodi, CA
Never have an issue with chapped lips until the weather changes & gets cold. Burt's Bees does the trick when I need to get a handle on my chapped lips. Works quickly!
Tracy H.
Apopka, FL
We use quite a few different Burt's Bees products. My purse has at least two of the Lip Balms in it at all times. My lips have never felt this healthy and in the Florida sun, I have never felt my lips more protected.
Jessica M.
I LOVE burts lip balm. I have been using it for years and keeps my lips soft. If my lips dry out, I apply it and within an hour or so my lips are soft again. Love it!
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I love Burt bees products. The lip balm is never sticky. I keep it by my bed side all the times, I am never without it. It's little pricey but a very good product.
Adäir R.
Quite lovely. It works well and I love the formulation. I, personally, hate peppermint unless it is around holiday season but I love the other scents of this line so very much. If you enjoy minty scents, this is for you.
Laura C.
Tyngsboro, MA
I LOVE Burt's Bees! It makes your lips tingle which gives me the feeling that the product is doing its job. I do find myself applying it more often throughout the day. I like to wear it underneath a lip balm or gloss.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?