BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
Burt's bees is the only company I'll use on my lips when they are in pain!!!! I've went through 100 tubes of this little guy! No SPF though but if ur lips hurt .. Burt's bees is the way to go
Kimberly M.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this product and most Burt's Bees products. The only thing I would recommend is keeping it on your body before you use it to warm it up. The product applies much better when it's warm.
laura j.
Burt's Bees is by far the best product line!! I hate the others that are totally wax based which stop your lips from reproducing their natural moister. They are tinted as well so it looks like you have a nice healthy color
renee w.
When i first started using this product, it gave my lip a tingly feeling. My lips felt really fresh and moisturized. Athough it didn't really smell like anything, it was easy to apply and use.
chelsea w.
Perris, CA
THESE LIP BALMS ARE SOME OF MY FAVRIOTES I MOSTLY LOVE THEM BECAUE THEY DO NOT TEST THESE ONE ANIMALS WHICH IS GREAT THIS IS SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT TO USE ASWELL IT FEELS VERY LIGHT AND ITS GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE BAD CHAPED LIPS !
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC
I buy this for my daughter along with a few others and she loves them....special during Christmas time because we can find them in variety packs....and she stocks up
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love using Burt's Bees lip balm. Unfortunately it is quite pricey for such a little stick. It is one of my splurges every once in awhile. I make sure not to loose or let the kids use this one.
Taylor E.
Elkhorn, NE
This is a great product but i don't think its as great as pepople say it is. It works great but its not to great for the price. When I'm in the store, i would grab something cheaper, this isn't the first think i would go for.
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
I tried this after reading high reviews. I didn't like it so much. It didn't last long or make my lips feel "smooth. I wasn't happy with it and would not buy again.
Susannah W.
Pasadena, MD
This is my favorite lip balm right now. It's very light, and not overwhelming or sticky. The flavor is light and tastes like real grapefruit not artificial at all.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?