Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My go to balm. Extremely smooth and hydrating I have one in every purse and one on my night stand! I love the minty fresh feeling. Even my boyfriend tries to steal some great for the winter season!
I know some people swear by Burt's Bees lip balm, but I just find it ok. It seems to be kinda sticky for my taste and doesn't seem to stay put as long as I would like it to
Love this classic! I have used this product in the harsh winter months for years. It has just the right feel to it and lasts around 4 hours before I need to apply it again.
this is my favorite lip balm of all time! it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and looking smooth. it works great during all seasons of the year, but especially fall/winter!
I have tried docens of lip balms and always come back to this one. My favorite one it's the pomegranate one. I keep one everywhere so I can always have them on hand.
One of my favorite brands for chapped lips. The formula is very creamy and soft and gets the job done. If you’re not into flavors the original lip balm is perfect for you!
I love this lip balm, the flavor is great and it makes my lips feel so smooth. It’s not one of those chapsticks that your lips get mad if you don’t use, it solely makes them soft and moisturized.
I love the color, the scent and the texture. I have the coconut and mango they both smell great. They last a long time once applied. They are very moisturizing
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos