BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
My go to balm. Extremely smooth and hydrating I have one in every purse and one on my night stand! I love the minty fresh feeling. Even my boyfriend tries to steal some great for the winter season!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I know some people swear by Burt's Bees lip balm, but I just find it ok. It seems to be kinda sticky for my taste and doesn't seem to stay put as long as I would like it to
Sharman G.
Lost Creek, WV
Love this classic! I have used this product in the harsh winter months for years. It has just the right feel to it and lasts around 4 hours before I need to apply it again.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this is my favorite lip balm of all time! it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and looking smooth. it works great during all seasons of the year, but especially fall/winter!
Briscila A.
I have tried docens of lip balms and always come back to this one. My favorite one it's the pomegranate one. I keep one everywhere so I can always have them on hand.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite brands for chapped lips. The formula is very creamy and soft and gets the job done. If you’re not into flavors the original lip balm is perfect for you!
Sophia M.
Lackawanna, NY
I love this lip balm, the flavor is great and it makes my lips feel so smooth. It’s not one of those chapsticks that your lips get mad if you don’t use, it solely makes them soft and moisturized.
Courtney S.
Carlsbad
Purchased at: ULTA
The best chapstick in the game. Seriously, if you don’t have this run don’t walk to your local store. I love this stuff so much, it works wonderfully. It is a pricey chaptstick but I promise it’s worth it.
Molly H.
Purchased at: CVS
This works really well to keep lips hydrated in the winter. The mint can sting a bit if your lips are really chapped. When dealing with severely cracked lips this isn’t going to help much.
Elizabeth C.
Ironton
I love the color, the scent and the texture. I have the coconut and mango they both smell great. They last a long time once applied. They are very moisturizing
And silky.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?