BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
You have to buy this product! it smells amazing. i have the grapefruit one. you don't taste it but it smells amazing. it will keep your lips moist for a good amount of time.
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
Hands down my favorite lip balm. The texture of this is thick enough to stay on the lips without sliding around everywhere. Its minty tingle is amazing as well as how well it moisturizer. A must have.
Basma y.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have this product and i buy at from Walmart it is really good and it mousrize my lips and when ever I put it on my lips my lips feel really soft and I really recommend it
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
These are hands down my favorite lip balms ever. I think it might be the bees wax but I love the consistency and feel on my lips. Not greasy at all. Also living in hot Southern California, these never melt in the car!
Milca R.
I love this! It's the only Chapstick I would buy! My lips are very sensitive and dry and this always helps me! I put it on in the morning and I don't have to put it on the rest of the day I LOVE IT
christy l.
Akron, OH
Now this is my go to lip refresher . The second you put it on you feel the gentle tingle of the mintime moisturizing your lips. I use this as a base coat for any lip stick.
Abbey W.
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is awesome. First of all, it's natural, and good for your lips. Next, it mositurizes. And finally, it improves your lips over all, and really helps replenish them.
sophia m.
I LOVE all of Burt's Bees products but this is one of my favorites. I love knowing what is in the product that is going on my lips. The grapefruit scent is especially nice:)
Stephanie C.
San Diego, CA
I've been using Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for years now and it is my go-to when my lips are dry. A few applications on a very dry day and I never have a problem later. I highly recommend it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?