BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

amber p.
Edinburg, TX
i love burt's bees as a brand. but i especially love their lip products! these balms are so easy to glide on and truly moisturize your lips which is so important during this season (winter) i use it everyday to avoid getting chapped lips in this cold weather!
Dawn M.
Clayton, NC
Burt's bees original lip balm is my go to and I always have it on me! I love how it makes my lips immediately feel refreshed when I use it and has a tingling medicated feeling when my lips are really chapped! You can never go wrong with Burt's!
Edwina Y.
This is my favorite lip balm. I've tried others but have always come back to this one. It doesn't leave a greasy film on your lips. I love the minty tingle it leaves on your lips!
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
Ive had a few of these and they are decent but I'm not sure if i would buy again because the price and ive had cheaper lip balms that feel much nicer on the lips.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Best lip balm ever! Natiral ingredients, peppermint leaves lips feeling cool and fresh, smells good! I have one in my purse, one by my bed, one in my makeup bag...
Tamara C.
Quincy, IL
I really like this product. It works really well. Great during the winter in the cold. Has a great minty feeling. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I use it a lot.
This balm is smooth and refreshing.  it is long lasting and easy to apply.  i would recommend this formula to others without a doubt! it is reasonably priced with great packaging.  It can be found almost anywhere.  i will deffinately buy this again!
Jessica T.
Dexter, MI
I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees products so decided to give this a try. The balm moisturized really well without feeling greasy. Would buy again!
Nicole C.
Arlington, MA
This chapstick is my go to. Smells great, reasonably priced and very hydrating. I like that this is more of a natural product, makes me feel good about using it.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
I have tried pretty much all of the different types of chapsticks that Burt's has to offer. I like this type of formula better because it's super smooth and not on the waxy side the original. It's kind of like a combination. And it smells great.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?