BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I love Burt's bees products, and this is my favorite. I like how it feels on my lips, and it lasts a while. Price is good, and you can find them in almost all drug stores.
Trisha H.
Cabot, AR
I love Burt's Bees. The smell is fresh, crisp and clean. The product is really hydrating and easy to apply and fits perfectly in pockets. Not to mention it is 100% natural!
Raven D.
Philadelphia, PA
Wonderful!! I love this stuff. It's so soothing and refreshing. I run through a lot of it only because I use it so much, even when not needed just because I love it. This tube lasts a while however.
Ameerah R.
I was skeptical of it at 1st. However, I used it down to the last drop during my training. It kept my lips moist for longer periods during the day. I will not buy anything else anymore, seriously.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
I use this stuff everyday! It soothes dry lips and keeps them from getting chapped along with the amazing pomegranate flavor/smell. It almost has a little tint to it that adds a natural lip color.
brian c.
Yorktown, VA
My lips are very dry ,but after using the pomegranate one they feel so moisturized and I have fallen in love with these. I wear it religiously every singe day and doesn't feel too oily on my lips.
Denyz M.
My sister knows that I'm not a big fan of chapstick only because i feel like most feel sticky and waxy. She then bought me a this wonderful chapstick and i use it everyday.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
Burt's Bees lip balms really do wonders for your lips. you feel it working instantly as you apply it. It comes in many different great- smelling flavors *WHICH I LOVE* and I comes in lip gloss too.
Milca R.
I love this! It's the only Chapstick I would buy! My lips are very sensitive and dry and this always helps me! I put it on in the morning and I don't have to put it on the rest of the day I LOVE IT
Kiri B.
I usually have really dry lips and i am very picky when it comes to lip balm and chap sticks, but i am in love with this one. I keep it with me all the time and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?