BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
This lip balm works well, but I don't really like the taste of it as much as some other cheaper lip balms. I may get this kind some times, but I usually stick to other brands.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
This is my holy grail item! I will NOT go anywhere without this! Even if I'm wearing lip stick, I will put this on underneath! My daughter uses this, my mom uses this, and even my husband has used this!
Susan W.
Pelham, NY
These feel AMAZING on your lips and leave a bit of a tingling sensation after. I can feel the dead skin peeling off. I also have very pale lips and these give color and makes me stop looking like a ghost.
Maddie B.
Boston, MA
I love Burt's lip balm! I it's always soothing and the mint gives a little tingle! I inevitably lose the tube before I finish it, but I don't even mind having to buy a new one!
Brittni C.
Denver, CO
This stuff stays on my lips for a good amount of time which is very convenient. I sometimes lose it in my purse, however, the bright yellow container makes it a lot easier for me to find it in my purse.
Christinna S.
This is my go-to balm above all others. I became known as the girl who always carries this balm to all my friends and coworkers, and I'm not ashamed. Addicted might be the word.
Heather K.
Only the best chapstick in the world!! Its my number one addiction and its perfect because its minty smell make this feel so smooth and refreshing after applying and helps keep lips from being chapped.
Wendy G.
Norwalk, CA
I like this one mainly for its smell, since it smells like any Bert's Bees product. If you're looking for a chapstick to head damaged lips though, this probably isn't for you.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Burt's Bees product are always amazing although this wasn't as good. It still was a good product but didn't provide the same moisturizing feel as all the other lip balms have.
Bridget
missouri, KS
So i buy a new Burt's bees about every 2 months cause i either lose it or want one in every bag!! when you first put it on it leaves you lips like cool and it is just amazing you will have to go try it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?