Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love this lip balm. Not many work on my lips and i use chapstick daily and i love how this leaves a refreshing feeling after i put it on and last for long periods of time
I really liked the scent at first, but after awhile it kinda gave me a headache. Also leaves my lips oily. But on another note, it is my husband's favorite brand ChapStick.
This gives me a great tingly feeling when I use it. I like it. It helps heal my lips relatively quickly compared to other brands of chap sticks. Its no nonsense. Just healing.
I carry a tube in my running belt. Its smooth and seems to sooth from wind, cold and heat chapping. I'm not a fan of the color and it does have a heavy feel to it, but it's easily overcome and ignored.
I like this product. It smells good and makes my lips smooth. But I find I have to reapply it frequently, as opposed to other lip products I've tried, where I only have to apply it a few times a day.
One of the best lip balms out there. Lasts for a long time, and doesn't need to be applied as often as other brands I have used. Its cheap and available at almost every store.
Burt's is the only lip balm I will ever use. It seems like all of the other brands just dry my lips out even more, but this product soothes my lips. Plus, it comes in a variety of scents and colors.
Love this chapstick. It always makes my lips feel good. I bought it at a local grocery store when I saw it. It's a good value for the product. I love the packaging because I love bees. Would buy again.
Love Burt's Bees. After having extremely chapped lips and nothing working I came across Burt's Bees. Has always worked wonderfully for me and is the only Chapstick I will use.
This chapstick is my all time favorite chapstick. It is so moisturizing and is a life saver. Whenever I'm in a hurry I just throw on some chapstick and I'm good to go. I would definitely buy it again.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos