Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Great product. Stays on for a long time and moisturizes completely. Recently stayed in the desert for vacation and constant reapplication kept me from windburn. 5/5 stars and a must have for on the go
I love this chapstick. The peppermint leaves your lips feeling tingly and refreshed. It’s moisturizing, the only con is it feeling a little waxy- but it IS a bee’s wax chapstick.
Holy Grail staple product that I always need to have! No chapstick has ever worked as well as this one does for me! Also, I can't get enough of the mint scent, truly amazing!
A classic - I must have 5 tubes of these throughout my house. I love the menthol in this, it makes my lips tingle and smell deliciously minty. Super hydrating and a decent price!
I love the minty tingle you get after using Burt’s bees chapstick. Just be careful not to put too much in if you have majorly chapped lips because it will add an extra sting.
I have been using this chapstick exclusively for years. It hydrates even the driest of lips and provides a nice tingling peppermint sensation. I love this stuff and will never stray to anything else!!
The texture of the product is so soft and I love that it has aloe in it. It’s also peppermint infused so when you apply it, you get that minty feeling on your lips, so it feels moistening and fresh.
I don’t understand the hype. It burns my chapped lips, and then doesn’t even last long after applying. Had to reapply all the time, and my lips didn’t feel any better for it
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos